- Duplex scanning of carotid arterial system
- Precise detection of hemodynamically significant carotid stenosis
- Includes vertebral arteries
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAROTID ULTRASOUND
- The test takes approximately one hour.
- There is NO preparation for this test.
- You will be asked to lie on your back and relax. An instrument will be placed on your neck and moved up and down to visualize each of the arteries. It is not painful.
IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL YOUR TEST, PLEASE CALL (248) 545-0070 AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.