- Ankle/Brachial indices with segmental pressures and pulse volume reading
- Preliminary test to diagnose PAD, which has been found to be 90% sensitive and 95% specific for PAD
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AN ABI (Ankle Brachial Index)
- This test takes approximately 30 minutes
- Blood pressure cuffs will be placed on your ankles and arms.
- Bring a current list of your medications, including dosage and frequency. Take your
medications at your current time.
IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL YOUR TEST, PLEASE CALL (248) 545-0070 AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.